J. Michael Losh
Retired Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of General Motors Corporation, a global automotive company
Mr. Losh has strong leadership skills gained through significant executive leadership positions and through his service on boards of other publicly held companies in various industries. His current activities provide him with valuable exposure to developments in board oversight responsibilities, corporate governance, risk management, accounting and financial reporting, which enhances his service to us as Chairman of our Board. In addition, Mr. Losh has experience with and understands complex international financial transactions. He possesses substantial finance and accounting expertise gained through his experience as Chief Financial Officer of large organizations and through his service on other boards and audit committees.
- Director of Prologis, Aon plc, H.B. Fuller Company, Cardinal Health, Inc. and Amesite Inc.
- During the past five years, served as a director of CareFusion Corporation and TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.
- Interim Chief Financial Officer of Cardinal Health, Inc. (2004-2005)
- Served for 36 years in various capacities at General Motors Corporation until his retirement in 2000
Our Chairman Emeritus, since 2012
Mr. Manoogian was instrumental in the dramatic growth of Masco to become a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. His experience in navigating our Company through various phases of its transformation and diversification provides our Board with unique and extensive knowledge of our Company’s history and strategies. As a long-term leader at Masco, Mr. Manoogian possesses firsthand knowledge of our operations as well as a deep understanding of the residential repair and remodeling and new home construction industries.
Our Chairman of the Board (1985-2012)
Executive Chairman (2007-2009)
Chief Executive Officer (1985-2007)
Elected President in 1968 and Vice President in 1964
Director of Ford Motor Company (2001-2014)
Chief Executive Officer, Icelandic Provisions, Inc., since February 2019
Through his experience as a current CEO and as the former President of Campbell Soup Company’s largest division, Mr. Alexander brings to our Board strong leadership skills and experience in developing and executing business growth strategies. His past business responsibilities include investing in brand-building, innovation and expanded distribution, which correspond to areas of focus at our business operations. His extensive international experience with consumer branded products and his background in marketing and customer relations also provide our Board with expertise and insight as we leverage our consumer brands in the global market.
Campbell Soup Company:
- Senior Vice President (2009-2018)
- President of Americas Simple Meals and Beverages (2015-2018)
- President of Campbell North America (2012-2015), Campbell International (2010-2012) and Asia Pacific (2006-2009)
- Chief Customer Officer and President - North America Baking & Snacking (2009-2010)
- Served in various marketing, sales and management roles in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia since 1989
Our President and Chief Executive Officer, since 2014
Keith Allman was elected President and Chief Executive Officer in February 2014. Prior to his election, Mr. Allman was Group President, a position he was promoted to in 2011, with responsibility for Masco’s Plumbing Products and North American Cabinet businesses. These companies accounted for approximately half of Masco’s revenues in 2012. As Group President, Mr. Allman led the development and implementation of a platform-wide strategy, including the turnaround of Masco’s North American Cabinet business.
- Group President (2011-2014)
- President, Delta Faucet (2007-2011)
- Executive Vice President, Builder Cabinet Group (2004-2007)
- Served in various management positions of increasing responsibility at Merillat Industries (1998-2003)
- Director of Oshkosh Corporation
President, Industrial Gases, Americas of Air Products Chemicals, Inc., an industrial gases company, since 2015
As President, Industrial Gases, Americas of Air Products & Chemicals, Inc., Ms. Ffolkes is responsible for leading the strategy implementation and profitability of the company's industrial gases operations in North America and South America. Ms. Ffolkes' strong leadership experience allows her to provide valuable contributions and perspectives to our Board in areas important to our performance including operations, finance, international markets, marketing and personnel.
President and General Manager, Ride Performance
- Vice President and
General Manager, Global Elastomers (2011-2013)
- Global Vice President and General Manager, Ride Performance Group (2013-2015)
- Johnson Controls International plc (formerly, Johnson Controls):
- Vice President & General Manager
South America Region, Automotive
Group (2010 - 2011)
- Vice President and
General Manager, Hyundai-Kia Customer Business Unit (2008 - 2010)
President, Japan (2006 -2008)
- Vice President & General Manager South America Region, Automotive Group (2010 - 2011)
Christopher A. O’Herlihy
Vice Chairman of Illinois Tool Works Inc., a global diversified industrial manufacturer of specialized industrial equipment, consumables, and related service businesses, since 2015
Mr. O'Herlihy joined Illinois Tool Works Inc. in 1989. During his 30 years with Illinois Tool Works, he has held several executive positions through which he has acquired extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of business, including business strategy, operations, mergers and acquisitions, emerging markets, financial performance and structure, legal matters and human resources/talent management. His current responsibilities include developing and executing the company's overall corporate growth strategy. He brings to our Board strategic insight and understanding of complex business and manufacturing operations, as well as a valuable perspective of international business operations, gained through his experience with a multi-billion dollar diversified global organization.
Illinois Tool Works Inc.:
- Executive Vice President, with worldwide responsibility for Illinois Tool Works' Food Equipment Group (2010-2015)
- Group President – Food Equipment Group Worldwide (2010)
- Group President – Food Equipment Group International (2009-2010)
- For almost 30 years, served in various positions of increasing responsibility, including as Group President of the Polymers and Fluids Group
Donald R. Parfet
Managing Director, Apjohn Group, LLC, a business development company, since 2000 and General Partner, Apjohn Ventures Fund, Limited Partnership, a venture capital fund, since 2003
As an executive with responsibilities for numerous global businesses, Mr. Parfet brings extensive financial and operating experience to our Board, particularly in areas of financial and corporate staff management and senior operational practices for multiple global business units. His experience in business development and venture capital firms provides our Board with a valued perspective on growth and strategy. He is also experienced in leading strategic planning, risk assessment, human resource planning and financial planning and controls. His global operating experience, strong financial background and proven leadership capabilities are especially important to our Board’s consideration of product and geographic expansion and business development opportunities.
- Chairman of the Board of Kelly Services, Inc. and Lead Independent Director of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Chairman of the Board of Sierra Oncology, Inc. (2003-2019)
- Senior Vice President, Pharmacia Corporation, a pharmaceutical company, from which he retired in 2000
- Served as a senior corporate officer of Pharmacia & Upjohn and The Upjohn Company, predecessors of Pharmacia Corporation
- Director and trustee of a number of charitable and civic organizations
Lisa A. Payne
Former Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer of Taubman Centers, Inc., a real estate investment trust
Ms. Payne provides leadership and executive management experience to our Board. She also possesses substantial financial, accounting and corporate finance expertise gained through her experience as Chief Financial Officer of Taubman Centers and as an investment banker. Her financial focus and proficiency helped guide Taubman Centers through the economic recession and increase shareholder value. She brings to our Board an understanding of growth strategy. In addition, Ms. Payne's extensive experience in real estate investment, development and acquisition gives her an informed and thorough understanding of macroeconomic factors that may impact our business.
- Director of J.C. Penney Company, Inc. and Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Chairman of the Board of Soave Enterprises, LLC, a privately held diversified management and investment company (2016 - 2017)
- President of Soave Real Estate Group (2016 - 2017)
Taubman Centers, Inc.:
- Vice Chairman (2005-2016)
- Chief Financial Officer (2005-2015)
- Executive Vice President and Chief Financial and Administrative Officer (1997-2005)
- During the past five years, served as director of Taubman Centers, Inc. and Soave Enterprises, LLC
- Investment banker, Goldman, Sachs & Co. (1987-1997)
John C. Plant
Chief Executive Officer (since February 2019) and Chairman of the Board (since 2017) of Arconic Inc. (formerly Alcoa Inc.)
Based on his leadership positions with multi-billion dollar diversified global companies, Mr. Plant brings to our Board strategic insight and understanding of complex operations as well as a valuable perspective of international business. He understands how to manage a company through economic cycles and major transactions. He has a strong background in finance and extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of business, including operations, business development matters, mergers and acquisitions, financial performance and structure, legal matters and human resources.
- Director of Jabil Circuit, Inc.
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.:
- Chairman of the Board (2011-2015)
- President and Chief Executive Officer and Director (2003-2015)
- Co-member of the Chief Executive Office of TRW Inc. and the President and Chief Executive Officer of the automotive business of TRW Inc. (2001-2003)
- Director Emeritus of the Automotive Safety Council
Charles K. Stevens, III
Retired Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of General Motors Company, a global automotive company
Mr. Stevens joined General Motors Company in 1983 with the Buick Motor Division. In his over 30 years with General Motors Company, Mr. Stevens acquired significant leadership experience in financial and accounting operations. His extensive background and expertise provide to our management and Board a valuable understanding of finance, financial operations, international financial matters, mergers and acquisitions and consumer goods. His past responsibilities include being a vital contributor to developing and executing business strategies to drive profitable growth, which benefit our Board as it oversees our strategy.
- Director of Flex, Ltd. since 2018
General Motors Company:
- Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (2014-2018)
- Chief Financial Officer of GM North America (2010- 2014)
- Interim Chief Financial Officer of GM South America (2011-2013)
- Chief Financial Officer of GM de Mexico (2008- 2010)
- Chief Financial Officer of GM Canada (2006-2008)
- For more than 30 years, served in various positions of increasing responsibility, including several leadership positions with GM’s Asia Pacific region including China, Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand
Reginald M. Turner, Jr.
Attorney and Member, Clark Hill PLC, a Detroit, Michigan- based law firm, since April 2000, and currently serves on its Executive Committee
As an accomplished litigator and legal advisor with expertise in labor and employment law and government relations, Mr. Turner brings to our Board substantial insight in these areas. His background, coupled with his service as a director of a financial institution and a member of its enterprise risk committee, make him a valuable asset to our Board in the areas of risk management and finance. Mr. Turner has numerous and varied experiences in business, civic and charitable leadership roles, and his skills and insight benefit our Board as it considers issues of risk management, corporate governance and legal risk.
- Director of Comerica Incorporated since 2005, where he currently chairs that board's Enterprise Risk Committee and serves on its Audit Committee and Qualified Legal Compliance Committee
- Past President of the National Bar Association and past President of the State Bar of Michigan
- Active in public service and with civic and charitable organizations, serving in leadership positions with the Detroit Public Safety Foundation, the Detroit Institute of Arts, and the Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan
- Past chair of the United Way for Southeastern Michigan
Diverse Experience and Education
Masco’s board of directors represents a cross-section of many industries, including: